Au Pair Jobs In The UK
Au Pair Placements
The United Kingdom is happy to welcome applications from the European Union and the following non-EU countries:
Applicants from Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Japan come to the UK under Tier 5, the Youth Mobility Visa.
The application forms submitted should be informative and highlight relevant experience for the role. In order to ensure the most successful placement we ask you to please complete our Application Forms in as much detail as possible so that your host family is fully aware of what you are capable of providing for their family.
The application pack needs to consist of the following;
- Your completed application form
- A signed copy of our Au Pair Agreement
- Your 2 childcare references – If you have more, feel free to include these
- A number of photo’s – One passport photo of yourself, pictures of you and the children you have looked after, any family and friends photographs
- A doctors note stating that you are in good health and able to come and work abroad
- A “Dear Family” letter introducing yourself and giving the family a more personalized insight into the type of person you are
Again, the more you include in your application the easier it will be for families to take interest in you, you need to sell yourself to your best ability.
Things to think about
A European Health Insurance Card entitles you to reduced cost or free medical treatment if within the EEA countries. You will need to purchase this card before you travel to the UK.
Click here to apply for your European Health Insurance Card